|Full Form||Engineering, Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test-2002|
|Category||Education >> Exam|
What is the Full form of EAMCET?
What does EAMCET mean? This page is all about EAMCET full form or abbreviation in different fields including Education.
We have covered the EAMCET full form in Education with details and listed down meanings of EAMCET in various other categories.
The full form of EAMCET is Engineering, Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test.
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test(EAMCET) is the common entrance test for admission in engineering, medicine, and agriculture in India’s Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
- EAMCET is the yearly examination for Engineering (‘E’ category), Agriculture and Medical (‘AM’ category) which is conducted in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
- The examination center for EAMCET for Andhra Pradesh state is Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The examination center for EAMCET for Telangana state is Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Eligibility for the EAMCET examination?
- Candidates must have passed 12 classes or their equivalent.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects in 12th.
- Candidates with vocational subjects in 12th related to engineering and technology can also apply.
What is the difficulty level of the EAMCET examination?
EAMCET examination is considered easy to crack, and students can also prefer coaching to get help with EAMCET. The physics part of the examination is said to be moderate. At the same time, botany and chemistry-related questions are easy to solve, according to the candidates who appeared in the EAMCET examination.
Does the EAMCET examination offer admission in MBBS?
No, the MBBS entrance test is not included in EAMCET. If a student is an aspirant to become a doctor, he/she has to crack NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
Which rank is considered as good in EAMCET?
If a candidate gets a rank between 1-25000, it is considered a good rank. Having a rank below 25000, one can get admission to good colleges of Andhra and Telangana.
Which books must be preferred to crack the EAMCET examination?
The aspiring candidates can rely on NCERT books of 10th, 11th, and 12th to crack this examination. A thorough study of previous papers would help the aspirants to know about the examination pattern.
All Full Forms of EAMCET:
|EAMCET||Engineering, Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test||Exam|