|Full Form||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Category||Business >> Business Terms|
What is the Full form of CSR?
What does CSR mean? This page is all about CSR full form or abbreviation in different fields including Business, News & Entertainment, Job Title, Medical, Governmental, and Indian Railway Station.
We have covered the CSR full form in Business with details and listed down meanings of CSR in various other categories.
The full form of CSR is Corporate Social Responsibility.
CSR generally stands for Corporate Social Responsibility. CSR is instituted for contributing back to society by actively participating in philanthropic, charitable, and other social-friendly activities.
CSR may be a very positive social and value-providing practice within the world of the company. Now, most of the companies are taking a lively part in CSR to create an honest name for their company which is positive for both company and society as well.
Objective of CSR
The main objective of CSR is to reinforce the worth of the corporate and also helps society in a very specific way. CSR practice is giving back to society what the businesses are becoming from the society.
CSR inspires companies to require part in philanthropic schemes, opening schools and colleges, opening hospitals for society. Companies may help society by helping in economical, ethical growth of the society by planting trees distributing books, and a lot more other practices. CSR is important for the positive growth of the corporate.
Types of CSR:
- Philanthropic CSR: When companies do charity for the people which help society in the educational, medical, and fields which changes society for good then this type of CSR is known as Philanthropic CSR.
- Economic CSR: When big companies help small companies and provide people jobs and start-ups the capital which they need to run the business successfully then this type of CSR is known as economic CSR.
- Environmental CSR: Those types are CSRs covered under Environmental CSR when companies help the environment by planting trees, reducing carbon footprints, reducing smoke. This is one of the best types of CSR which helps our mother nature.
- Ethical CSR: This type of CSR company makes sure that every stakeholder of the company is being treated well and getting the return of the value the area providing to the company. This will ensure that employees can take leave whenever they need to, they will get wages on time, and they will get promoted on the basis of their performance and experience.
Benefits of CSR:
- CSR provides the corporate a positive name and recognition because when they do charity people know about them and beneficiaries bless them.
- When they take part in social activities and giving back to society what they get so it increases the reputation of the company.
- CSR strengthens the trust of the customer for the corporate and makes them loyal.
- CSR makes the company famous and this strengthens the bond between the people and the company. So, they trust the company and become a loyal customer of the company.
- After a successful operation of CSR more talented people are attracted towards the corporate and this improvises the performance, standard , and value of the corporate.
- The company sees exponential growth after a successful CSR and gets the chance to grab the capital.
Examples for CSR:
- Johnson and Johnson: Johnson and Johnson is a big company that works in research and development. Johnson and Johnson are taking a great part in CSR initiatives. Johnson and Johnson are providing safe and pure water to the various societies of the word. Johnson and Johnson are working to cut back pollution and during this coronavirus pandemic they made a vaccine named JANSSEN.
- Google: As we all know google is one of the most valued companies. We cannot imagine our worlds without google. Google understands people’s needs and has many initiatives for the betterment of society and also the environment. Google has topped the list with the best CSR score by RI.
- TOMs: TMOs is a shoe company situated in California. TOMs is looking to donate every pair of shoes for each pair they sell. That’s why maybe TOMs isn’t that beneficial but fundamentally it’s strongest roots. They also add developing companies to assist the little company to grow and supply them safe water and food.
- Disney: Disney is that the most famous and profitable cinema company within the industry. Disney donates lots and helps society in many ways. They open hospitals for the children and are providing food, water, and basic necessary things to the communities of Africa.
Criticism of CSR
Law professor Joel Baken has said that the real practice of CSR is against the law. He wrote that companies make CSR a tool to avoid taxes and make wealth. Some critics say that CSR could be a tool that a company uses to form people divert from asking questions about exploitation and wages.
While some researchers support CSR by saying that CSR practicing companies are less likely to use the people. Some claim that they could or not might help society but if they’re willing to practice CSR, we should always welcome them. Most of the funding for the research lies under the CSR program. Companies help lakhs of scholars and funds thousands of researchers under the practice of CSR.
So, by seeing the positive and negative criticism of CSR we can say that maybe some companies use CSR to avoid taxes and earn the reputation and brand name for the company. But it benefits the society many poor people from Africa and other places have been helped by CSR and many kids who come from the rural and poor background they get good education and funds from the companies practicing CSR.
CSR should be transparent and should help the deserved ones. We may say that there is nothing wrong with the practice of CSR in the world of capitalism.
All Full Forms of CSR:
|CSR||Corporate Social Responsibility||Business Terms|
|CSR||Claim Settlement Ratio||Terms|
|CSR||Competition Success Review||Journals & Publications|
|CSR||Customer Service Representative||Job Title|
|CSR||Cheyne-Stokes Respiration||Diseases & Conditions|
|CSR||Central Serous Retinopathy||Diseases & Conditions|
|CSR||Chemical Society Reviews||Journals & Publications|
|CSR||Clinical Study Report||Rules & Regulations|
|CSR||CHAK SIKANDAR||Indian Railway Station|
|CSR||Centre For Social Research||Universities & Institutions|
|CSR||Certificate Signing Request||Protocols|
|CSR||Customer Support Representative||Job Title|
|CSR||Corporate Sustainability Reporting||Business Terms|
|CSR||Community Service Register||Internet|
|CSR||Control and Status Register||Computer Assembly Language|
|CSR||Customer Service Report||Business Management|
|CSR||Continental Shelf Research||Companies & Corporations|
|CSR||Corporate And Social Responsibility||Business Terms|
|CSR||Cambridge Silicon Radio||Companies & Corporations|
|CSR||Class Switch Recombination||Anatomy & Physiology|
|CSR||Disneys Coronado Springs Resort||Buildings & Landmarks|
|CSR||Chinese Soviet Republic||News|
|CSR||Cell Site Router||Computer Technology|
|CSR||Continuous Speech Recognition||Tech Terms|
|CSR||Current Schedule Of Rates||Rules & Regulations|
|CSR||Common Structural Rules||Standards|
|CSR||Customer Service Request||Telecommunication|
|CSR||Corporate Sustainability Responsibility||Business Terms|
|CSR||Coastal Surveillance Radars||Security & Defence|
|CSR||Compressed Sparse Row||Databases|
|CSR||Central Spine Road||Roads & Highways|
|CSR||Cervical Spine Radiography||Treatments & Procedures|
|CSR||Casuarito Airport||Airport Codes|
|CSR||Center For Strategic Research||Research & Development|
|CSR||C Sports Racer||Automotive|
|csr||Change Service Requested||Internet|
|CSR||Crop Suitability Rating||Farming & Agriculture|
|CSR||Canadian Securities Regulation||Law & Legal|
|CSR||Copper Sulfide Rectifier||Electronics|
|CSR||Combat Stress Reaction||Military and Defence|
|CSR||Cognitive Science Of Religion||Conferences & Events|
|CSR||Coherent Synchrotron Radiation||Physics|
|CSR||Community Service Radio||News|
|CSR||Canal Service Road||Roads & Highways|
|CSR||Community Service Representative||Job Title|
|CSR||Communicable Disease Surveillance And Response||Departments & Agencies|
|CSR||Computer Sciences Raytheon||Companies & Corporations|
|CSR||Sisters Of The Holy Redeemer||Religious Organizations|
|CSR||Comprehensive Spending Review||Accounts and Finance|
|CSR||Concentrated Solar Radiation||Astronomy & Space Science|
|CSR||Cab Secure Radio||Military|
|CSR||Compact Surveillance Radar||Tech Terms|
|CSR||Cost Sharing Reduction||Policies & Programs|
|CSR||California State Retirees||Regional Organizations|
|CSR||Colonial Sugar Refinery||Buildings & Landmarks|
|CSR||Complete Spatial Randomness||Communication|
|CSR||Canada Southern Railway||Rail Transport|
|CSR||Cherokee Scout Reservation||Buildings & Landmarks|
|CSR||Center For Seti Research||Regional Organizations|
|CSR||Concept Study Report||Space Science|
|CSR||Center for Space Research||Space Science|
|CSR||Class Size Reduction||Universities & Institutions|
|CSR||Certified Shorthand Reporter||Job Title|
|CSR||Coalition For Sustainable Rail||Environment & Nature Organizations|
|CSR||Chemical Safety Reports||Documents & Certificates|
|CSR||Cancer Statistics Review||Journals & Publications|
|CSR||Controlled Shunt Reactor||Communication|
|CSR||Controlled Supply Rate||Military and Defence|
|CSR||Canadian Satellite Radio||Companies & Corporations|
|CSR||Center for Scientific Review||Policies & Programs|
|CSR||Clear Statistical Registry||Computer Assembly Language|
|CSR||Child Survival Revolution||Social Welfare Organizations|
|CSR||Cadet Safety Representative||Titles|
|CSR||Civilian Service Rifle||Weapons & Forces|
|CSR||Center For Seafarer Rights||Regional Organizations|
|CSR||Composite Speed Rating||Sports|
|CSR||Critical Systems Repair||Companies & Corporations|
|CSR||Camden And Southern Railroad||Rail Transport|
|CSR||Current Situation Room||Military|
|CSR||National Center For Secure And Resilient Maritime Commerce||Departments & Agencies|
|CSR||Character Shape Recorder||Games & Entertainment|
|CSR||Cetacean Sanctuary Research||Animal Welfare|
|CSR||Camden & Southern Railroad Inc||Rail Transport|
|CSR||Cell Switching Router||Networking|
|CSR||Conservatives And Social Reformers||Politics|
|CSR||Commander’s Summary Report||Military and Defence|
|CSR||Chief Revenue Superintendent||Firms & Organizations|
|CSR||Cockpit Sound Recorder||Airplanes & Aircraft|
|CSR||Central Source Registry||Military and Defence|
|CSR||Community Sports and Recreation||Sports|
|CSR||Center For Semiconductor Research||Research & Development|
|CSR||Corrected Survival Rate||Healthcare|
|CSR||Classical Selection Rule||General Computing|
|CSR||Consulting Service Regulation||Rules & Regulations|
|CSR||Contraceptive Self Reliance||Regional Organizations|
|CSR||Comprehensive School Reform||Courses|
|CSR||Casuarito Airport, Casuarito, Colombia||Airport Codes|
|CSR||Charge Stripping Reaction||Chemistry|
|CSR||Child Sex Ratio||Psychology|
|CSR||Chase Ranch, California, Seismograph Station||Earth Science|
|CSR||Cash Status Report||Accounts and Finance|
|CSR||Central & Southwest Corporation||Companies & Corporations|
|CSR||Centre For Society And Religion||Research & Development|
|CSR||Customer Support Ruling||Military|
|CSR||Check Signal Return||Space Science|
|CSR||Command and Status Register||Computer Assembly Language|
|CSR||Campaigns Social Response||Regional Organizations|
|CSR||Campaign For Surplus Rosaries||Religious Organizations|
|CSR||Chartered Stenographic Reporter||Courses|
|CSR||Circolo Speleologico Romano||Regional Organizations|
|CSR||Centre For The Spiritual Realization||Religious Organizations|
|CSR||Calgary Student Radio||News|
|CSR||Core Security Requirements||Cryptocurrency|
|CSR||Committee Of Senior Representatives||Medical Organizations|
|CSR||Critical Service Reservoir||Tech Terms|
|CSR||Crew Self Rescue||Water Transport|
|CSR||Cutch State Railway||IRCTC Station Codes|
|CSR||Cascades Student Residence||Universities & Institutions|
|CSR||Channel Status Register||Networking|
|CSR||Collaborative Social Responsibility||Business Terms|
|CSR||Certificate Of Stock Reported||Business Terms|
|CSR||Campbell Airstrip Airport, Anchorage, Alaska, United States||Airport Codes|
|CSR||Crop Storage Research||Farming & Agriculture|
|CSR||Comité Syndicaliste Révolutionaire||Politics|
|CSR||Community Service Ribbon||Military|
|CSR||Cincinnati Street Railway||Rail Transport|
|CSR||Conference On Sustainability And Responsibility||Conferences & Events|
|CSR||Communications Service Request||Policies & Programs|
|CSR||Command Success Rate||Military|
|CSR||Central Stacker Reclaimer||Trade Associations|
|CSR||Communications Standards Review||Computer and Networking|
|CSR||Center For Secure And Resilient||Robotics & Automation|
|CSR||Certification Status Report||Softwares|
|CSR||Crew Station Review||Space Science|